Year 1 Teaching Post
The Edward Betham CofE Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly-motivated teacher to join our high-achieving two-form entry school for January 2024.
Graded as a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted in 2018 and ‘Excellent’ by SIAMS in 2022, the school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents/carers are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
We welcome applications from teachers who share our commitment to outstanding provision for all our children.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice enabling all pupils to flourish
- Commitment to aspirational outcomes for all
- Love of learning and dedication to own research-driven professional development
- Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and school improvement initiatives
- Willingness to support the school’s Christian ethos
Salary & Benefits
We offer you:
- Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils
- Professional, dedicated staff who offer great support
- Aspirational leadership enabling meaningful professional development
- A pro-active and encouraging Governing Board and Parent/Carer Community
- A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity and issues of social and environmental justice
Salary: Inner London MPS
The Edward Betham C of E Primary School
Oldfield Lane South
Deadline and how to apply
Closing Date: Application Forms to be submitted to the school by 12:00pm on Wednesday 8th November. Please send completed application forms to email@example.com.
Interview Date: Wednesday 15th November.
Two term contract in the first instance.
Applicants are invited to contact the school office to arrange a meeting and tour with a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Equal opportunities and Safeguarding
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.
Our Child Protection and Safeguarding policy is available here.
References will be sought prior to interview. We will also consider carrying out an online search on shortlisted candidates, who will be informed that we may carry out these checks as part of our due diligence process.
Visiting the school
Applicants are invited to arrange a meeting with a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headteacher: Miss Caroline Chamberlain BA (Hons) PGCE PGCSEN CofEPQH