Key Stage 2 Teaching Post
The Edward Betham CofE Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly-motivated teacher to join our over-subscribed, high-achieving two-form entry school for September 2023.
Graded as a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted in 2018 and ‘Excellent’ by SIAMS in 2022, the school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents/carers are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
We welcome applications from teachers who share our commitment to outstanding provision for all our children.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice enabling all pupils to flourish
- Commitment to aspirational outcomes for all
- Love of learning and dedication to own research-driven professional development
- Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and school improvement initiatives
- Willingness to support the school’s Christian ethos
Salary & Benefits
We offer you:
- Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils
- Professional, dedicated staff who offer great support
- Aspirational leadership enabling meaningful professional development
- A pro-active and encouraging Governing Board and Parent/Carer Community
- A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity and issues of social and environmental justice
Salary: Inner London MPS
The Edward Betham C of E Primary School
Oldfield Lane South
Deadline and how to apply
Closing Date: Application Forms to be submitted to the school by 5:00pm on Friday 9th June. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date: Tuesday 20th June.
One year contract in the first instance. Early Career Teachers are welcome to apply.
Applicants are invited to contact the school office to arrange a meeting and tour with a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.
Visiting the school
Applicants are invited to arrange a meeting with a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Please contact email@example.com.
Find us on social media:
Facebook: Edward Betham CofE Primary School Instagram: Edward Betham Twitter: @EdwardBethamSch
Headteacher: Miss Caroline Chamberlain BA (Hons) PGCE PGCSEN CofEPQH