Payments to school are made using School Gateway.
The app shows the same information as the website and you can send app messages to us for free – this will also save the school money when we send text messages. If you access School Gateway through the website (www.schoolgateway.com), select ‘New User’. You will receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to login to School Gateway.
Installing the app is quick and easy to do. All you need are the email address and mobile phone number that we hold on record for you. If you are not certain that we have your correct details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school office.
Download the app to get started:
The app will work on iPhones and Android devices. To download, please go to:
How to enable push notifications for School Gateway:
For Apple devices:
- On your phone go to Settings
- In here scroll down to the "Notifications Centre"
- Select School Gateway
- In here ensure that under the heading "Notification Centre" it is switched on
- Close the screen; you will now receive notifications when new app messages come through
For Android devices:
- On your phone go to Settings | Applications Manager
- Scroll down your list of apps until you find School Gateway and select it
- In here there will be a tick box that says "Show notifications" ensure this is selected
Close the screen; you will now receive notifications when new app messages come through