Higher Level Teaching Assistant Post
The Edward Betham CofE Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our high-achieving two-form entry school for Autumn 2022.
Graded as a ‘good’ school by Ofsted in 2018, the school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents/carers are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
We welcome applications from HLTAs who share our commitment to excellent provision for all our children.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to contribute to planning, preparation and delivery of agreed work and support programmes to individuals, groups or classes
- Ability to insist on high standards of behaviour and academic outcome, enabling all pupils to flourish
- Ability to carry out timetabled PPA and absence cover for class teachers
- Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and school improvement initiatives
- A willingness to support the school’s Christian ethos
Salary & Benefits
We offer you:
- Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils
- Professional, dedicated staff who offer great support
- Aspirational leadership enabling meaningful professional development
- A pro-active and encouraging Governing Board and parent/carer community
- A rigorous, rich curriculum with an emphasis on creativity and issues of social and environmental justice
Salary: £23,705 to £24,456 (actual salary)
The Edward Betham C of E Primary School
Oldfield Lane South
Deadline and how to apply
Closing Date: Application Forms to be submitted to the school by 12:00pm on Monday 11th July.
Interview Date: Tuesday 19th July.
One year contract in the first instance.
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.
Visiting the school
Applicants are invited to arrange a meeting with a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Headteacher: Miss Caroline Chamberlain BA (Hons) PGCE PGCSEN CofEPQH